20 June 2006

WHEN MY MAN BOOBS SHAME ME!

Its really high time for me to go the gym, or do some running around the park. Pronto, ensugueda!!! I have been so unbelievably lazy and re-laxed for the past months. My appetite is up and winter makes me stay in bed and just watch tv as much i want possible. In short I have become a certified potato queen, literally!!! And that is horrific!!! This morning, as the train passed by, I saw an attractive looking girl with a black bag and big boobs standing and wearing a jacket that is quite familiar. Also a green bennie and a scarf that looked like mine, or actually the one that I am wearing. When I looked again, the girl with the big boobs wearing the jacket and scarft that are familiar is no other than sleepy me. OMG!!!! I'm totally shocked, i did not know myself anymore. What is shocking is that I am having man's boobs. My partner N has teased and commented on this a few months ago when we were having shower together. I just dismissed this sordid idea since how on earth would i develop one or two when I am skinny as hell. But then that was just the picture of myself in my mind that I chose to be there. What is real is that fat big boobsy moi! I must admit (chicka) that I looked like this when I was still younger!!! And definitely, I want this look back (Echeng!!! ) I actually want to have that skinny starving look of the children in the slum areas of Manila. You might think it is funny, but it is true!!!

10 comments:

David Tellez said...

Shut up...LOL...you did not look like that! Dont lie Jase...dont lie...

Still if your reflection is showing signs of Pamela Anderson, I'd say it's time to hit the gym...

vina said...

those must be really big boobies you're talking about, hehe.

akin na lang yan, hahaha!

Gayzha said...

@ dt: i swear, i got man boobs, its sooo shocking!!! i am actually thinking of going for boobsuction to remove these....

@ vina: oo sige sa yo na lang...for free with free delivery.. hi,hi,hi,

Heidi Grether said...

Hey, your boobs go with my belly. I am disgusted I no longer have a flat tummy b/c I cannot walk for exercise b/c of my back. Of course, if I would stop throwing food and beverage down the hatch, maybe the tummy would shrink?!!!

So, what are we gonna do?

yuri said...

hahaha..no need for silicons. whoala u just have it. miracle! amimin, uv been taking "diane" no? hahahaha kidding. thanks for visiting my blog.

tin-tin said...

hahaha. well, now it's time move your butt and hit the gym :)

Gayzha said...

hi yuri, hindi ako nagdidiane huh! talagang nag grow lang siya naturelle. thou i know a lot of friends before who grow their boobsies using this miracle drug..kaya lumaki ang mga dyoga nila.... :) nice try though.

hi tin-tin - your sooo pretty!!!

Gayzha said...

hi hattigrace...opppsss, i saw you in your photos, you're as skinny as Paris Hilton! So don't fret :)

j said...

Uhm, swap tayo ng boobs?

duke said...

wahahahahahah! some people would pay a fortune to get boobs. you don't need to ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin