23 June 2006

OWE MY GAWWWWD !!!!

Cunt wait for this film to be shown on the big screen... He is soooooo cuteeeeee in a nice but not so nice way (i don't like guys who are soooo clean they look like girls) .... actually i like him nahhh, though I have not seen his acts yet - i know he's gonna be good!!! I do not like Christopher Reeves at all, he is not that sexy - there is something lame or dead about him. Actually, what i think would also be a good superman is that Irish bad guy - what's his name ???? Colin Fartz ... oh, Farell, izn't It???? Just imagine him with the Superman jocks..... hmmmm... well, actually he could be Batman or Robin.... whatever! Divash!

7 comments:

duke said...

hahahahahha!

I saw teh photo stills of superman and I must agree with you that he is HOT!

me like Colin Farell as well. I like bad boys!

j said...

Hey Jase and Duke, bad boys are my type too ;)

yuri said...

count me in. we all fall for BAD boys. esp in bed.. oops! too much info!

tin-tin said...

oops! i'm out of here. hahaha. not much of the bad boy type.

colin farell as superman? nah! he's better off as batman or robin :)

Anonymous said...

Well I prefer that it should have been Tom Welling who plays as Clark Kent as well in Smallville since he has a nice bod and he is very cute and rugged and chiseled.. *ugh*

Gayzha said...

hi duke: welcome back... yes he is!!!

hi jairam: really, you have to tell us some of your stories then.

yuri: ikaw ha, but then u'r defi rite in that aspect!

tin-tin: tell us naman of your nice guys...

charles: Tom Willing actually grows on you ... i still have to this movie to really decide though.

David Tellez said...

He looks to fake to me. Like he was computer generated or something...but I guess I should see the movie first and give him a chance.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin