06 June 2006

COOK INTO THE GROOVE!

It'z like every blog i visited talks about foooooooooood! What is happening with the world..people are getting hungry!!! And Madonna... of course! And some of my friends talk about Madonna and Food. The following is not mine... its from the creative juices of very close friends who just are artists de vouje of their own rights. And they are indeed very talented... making fun of all things funny... you know what i mean... Anywayz, I asked the holy permission from the creator who is an avid Madonna fan - to post this in my blog for posterity sake... and to also share with friend bloggers... Pardon, the non Fil readers, as there are ethnic nuances that could be lost in the translations, so i didn't even try. A Tribute to Madonna. Consider these recipes: 1. HOLIDAY KARE-KARE (Fil curry) 2. LA SHWARMA BONITA (Arabic Shwarma) 3. VOGUE SINIGANG (Fil Soup) 4. TURON FEVER (yung may marshmallow) 5. LAING UP 6. SORRY DE FRUTA (non-fat version of crema de fruta) 7. BICOL EXPRESS YOURSELF 8. EMPANADA ANOTHER DAY 9. LIKE A BIHON (pansit bihon of course) 10.DON’T FRY FOR ME ARGENTINA (chicken surprise) 11.DESPERATELY SEEKING SIOPAO 12.MOUSSE THAT GIRL (chocolate mousse) 13.PATA DON’T PREACH 14.WHAT IT FEELS LIKE FOR A GRILL (chicken barbecue, i laughed at this tremendously) 15.DON’T TELL ME TO FLAP (buffalo wings) 16.DROWNED FISH (daing na bangus) 17.TRUE BULALO 18.LIKE A FRYER (fried chicken) Anyway, I thought that this was a really good idea and I excitedly told my friend that I will buy the first 50 books outright if ever and when they come up with this. Izn't it fantastique?

6 comments:

vina said...

hehe, refresh me pls. on Don't Tell Me to Flap and Drowned Fish...what are the original titles?

no tribute for her new songs like Hung Up? ano sa palagay mo bagay dyan?

Anonymous said...

funny title there!lol! I like WHAT IT FEELS LIKE FOR A GRILL hehehehe . Hey I am adding you up in my blog!

Heidi Grether said...

Another blog I was on tonight asked what you would request for your last dinner if you were like on death row?!!! I had fun with that menu.

Okay, I wanna try Don't Frye for Me!!

duke said...

I'm intrigued by vogue sinigang! :D

such a cool idea!

David Tellez said...

Dude, being that I just saw Madonna in concert this past weekend and had her sweat fall on me...I gotta tell you, if the cookbook is as hot as she is, it will be a great best-seller!

j said...

I love Madonna!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin