14 January 2009

SHOP WINDOWS : RANDOM BRISBANE

During the holidays, most of the shops were closed, but this did not stop me from going around some fashion boutiques in Brisbane and just taking some photos of their window displays... hmmm some ideas, maybe ???
This shop apparently made the gown of Jennifer Hawkins (the one she used in the Miss Universe evening gown).
I like the cut and the material used in this one - for a red carpet evening !!!
Not this ... These are the costume for the latest Circus Soleil ..
I like this ... can be used in a drag number!
What do you think ???
And by the way, I learned that Brisbane has a bustling fashionista shops in Oxford street - Fortitude Valley where all the gay friendly bars are located as well. In one of the bars, I saw and talked to Leigh Buchanan - who came up the top in the Project Runway Oz. He was a little bit bitchy in real life and not really friendly ... I think, a little bit of fame got into his head! Shame!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin