29 January 2009

RAYA LIGHT

RAYALIGHT is one of the drag queen contestants that was eliminated for the Rupaul's Drag Contest. What an awful waste ... I really don't know how and what are the mechanics but for me she is one hell of a performer. And I am totally amused by her performances here.... I believe this is what Drag should be .... and in her words "totally stretched the bounds of drag. No offense to the fierce queens on here, but drag is not just putting on makeup and lip synching some standard song and taking tips. It can stretch all the way into performance art."
And my words are .... funtastique! superb! brilliant !!!!
I just wish I develop even half of her talents

RAYA WILL NEVER LOVE THIS WAY AGAIN....

CRACK OVER THE RAINBOW
This is Scary Raya as Crackwhore Dorothy doing Patti Labelle's "Over the Rainbow." Dorothy never made it home from Oz, that was the Hollywood ending. She ended up working the streets of the Emerald City, getting knocked up by one of the flying monkeys!! Enjoy!

STAND BY YOUR MAN AND INTRODUCING RAYLIGHT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin