14 January 2009

NOT SO CREEPY CREPES !!!

I thought I have seen The Crepe Cafe somewhere in Melbourne, but I must not have really noticed. But in Brisbane, I saw these cafe everywhere and was drawn by that sweet delicious smell ... of pancakes and waffles!
You could actually see them making your order - be it crepes, waffles, pancakes or omellette.
The Oz Omellete I ordered, hmmm, yummy!
The Crêpe Café is an original, fast casual "crêperie" franchise that was created in Australia in December 2001. From humble beginnings on the Gold Coast, founders Jean-Pierre Corgnet, Norbert Baillette have grown the Group with passion and commitment and now have stores in five continents throughout the world. In January 2006, The Crêpe Café officially joined the ranks of Australia’s fastest growing franchises after being named the country’s #2 star performer in BRW’s 50 fastest growing franchises list. Today The Crêpe Café is represented throughout Australia and New Zealand, the Middle East and North Africa, and in the United States.
See more photos here - The Crepe Cafe
I definitely love the following too :
Their coffee is not bad either !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin