09 January 2009

I LUV BRISBANE "PUTAtsing SHOOTs"

THE PA-STAR .
.
.
v
POSE OF BRISBANE
(O davah ... my getup is the color pallette of Brisbane's Christmas Tree, if you notice!)
Effortlezz !!!
"Bat ayaw ma - move ng lecheng tohhhh... kainezzzz!" PA-SEXY EFFORT POSE
THE OBLIGATORY LIYAD POSE

"O yan ... ang hirap kaya ng poses na techhh !!!!!!! "

THE HAROT GARUTAY POSE

(i definitely need a lot of photo-shopping done here!)

Napagod tuloy ang bruha .... "Wanna eat na Papa sa KFC, i'm sooo freakin tired na!" THE FEED-ME-NOW PLEASE POSE !!! .

.

Anyhooo, back to nature - - the flowers ....

Brisbane is sooooo tropical, there are kalachuchi flowers (frangipani) of different colors everywhere.

My fave-vorith is this yellow one and the pink below - -- >

I wanna pick some and put in my hair like those Maoris :)

And there are also gumamelas (hibiscus) .... I remember, we used this as a science project in the Philippines in the national science fair ... we produced Gumamela Jam out of these colorful flowers !!!
And also suntanness ... I don't know what is their English name !!!
.
.
V
But what really amazed me are these big reptiles going around the park ...
My Papa told me they are the Dragon Lizards daw... not the blue tonque lizards (found in the desserts) that inspired that Priscilla costume ...

Kaya tuloy ... I wanna copy the POSE OF THE DRAGON LIZARD - - -> Here ohhhh - >

It's really difficult to become a mowdel ... you have to do these hard to get poses !!!

Anyway .... i don't know what happened to my face here but I am again so excited to see these tropical flowers growing everywhere (tuloy i had that lock-jaw girl smile) - I wish din tuloy that I live in Brisbane na and have a big garden full of these plants and flowers :)

With my brimming smile Miss Philippines Pose But I am really afraid of these lizards .... though they really look so adorable to some people :)

They look at you and it seems they would suddenly jump ba naman !!! Kaya tuloy I have to climb these balite trees in the parks ... they are sooo huge FREAKED LIZARD POSE !!!!

I just really missed my Raffy and Skippy !!!

Soooo Goooo Shopping Pose!

It'z sooo hard kaya to make fun of yourself, noh???

4 comments:

Mac Callister said...

fashionista and fabulous at the streets of brisbane.Nice!!!kaiinggit naman sana ako din

Dawn Selya said...

Ganda ng mga emote! Have a fabulous 2009 girl!

karmi said...

mukha namang ang ganda-ganda ng bakasyon mo!!! love the photos of the flowers.

Lyka Bergen said...

Very Putacheng nga ang mga poses! Tse!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin