23 January 2009

PAIN

What would I do to make this pain go away?
.
What would I give to get back to my old painless human self?
.
Sleep eludes me.
.
Black circles formed around my blood shut eyes.
.
I detest human food.
.
I thirst for something sweet and cold. But could not open my mouth.
.
The throbbing, nagging pain that travels through the connected nerve tissues from my gums to my eyes up to my temple is unbearable. A burning drilling sensation into my brain. No amount of human pain reliever can save me.
.
I slept, dreamed and woke up with this pain ... like an unwelcome relative that tents in the lounge room. Never intending to leave....
.
I decided to go to the dentist today and maybe get some antibiotics, and have this infected teeth pulled out quickly ... or else I'll be in pain forever !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin