12 December 2008

TASCHEN

This week, I've been looking for a Taschen Book about Fashion Compilation and today I found it in the newly opened third floor of MAG NATION just along Elizabeth Street.
.
They house all types of magazines from all over the world and when I stop by this store an hour is not enough to update myself with my favorite fashion mags.
.
The third floor has just been opened and it has that 'designer' atmosphere in it ... with select books and compilations. Good thing, there are not that many people going around ... so you are in total peace while going around these beautiful books.... and ohh, they also display some pop culture stuff (T-shirts, etc). Photos taken by my mobile... :)
.
Front cover of the book that I bought - and this is the only one left !!!

Back cover .... very Taschen !!!

Now, I would have a pocketbook FASHION BIBLE .... so I should know more about Proenza Schouler, Narciso Rodriguez, Mihara Yasuhiro and Veronique Branquinho.

For only $34.95. Werth it :)

5 comments:

Kyels said...

Those are really nice fashion magazines!

:D

Lyka Bergen said...

Mare! Kelan ka gagawa ng sarili mong collection? I want to see ur Style. Pahinga ka muna sa mga Beauty Contests..... Mag Model ka na lang ng iyong designs. Di ba wagi?

Kiks said...

oo nga. agree with lyka.

whatef?!

Gayzha said...

@ KYELS
Yes, they are! I am sooo reading them right now!

@ LYKA
Tama ka jan Mareng Lyka! I should dabble into fashion design like you - something different and creative baga!

@ KIKS
You then Kiks, let's do it!

fuchsiaboy said...

i have to find one, too. i love fashion mags and books. :)

i recently learned wim wenders made a film about yohji yamamoto. maybe you have it there in melbourne.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin