12 December 2008

BITE ME NOW NAH !!!

(HOT GUY Photo courtesy of my fav blogger Cecil Zamora Van Stratten of Chuvaness )
I'm finally "unbitten" by vampire Edward (Robert Pattinson) ... and just like Bella and all the other million girls all over the living world, I am perpetually in that limbo stage of "dying to be bitten"!
And so my unsent text is : Phulezzzzz Edward.... B.I.T.E me now na !!!!
And just like all the other rabid fans of the Twilight movie, I goggled every information available about Edward/Robert and just realizing that he was in fact Cedric Diggory of Harry Potter.
So the transformation is from this - - ->
To this - - - >
From this cute innnocent looking boy - - - >
To this hot vegetarian pizza eating vampire - - >

Henywayzzzz, the movie last night showing all over Melbourne was not even half filled. And I was expecting heaps of giggling girls and rabid fans .... and I have to drag my man who found it really boooooringg! In exchange for his movie - which is the Day After Whatever and Transporter 3, then he agreed to watch Edward Pattinson! Well, I could not stop hyperventilating especially during the romantic portions .... and I found the Cullen family really cool especially during that dinner and baseball scenes. Well, there is also a homoerotic suggestions between the Dr Cullen who made Edward a vampire .... reminiscent of Brad and Tom's the Interview with a Vampire.

I could not wait for the release of the sequel and maybe it is a good idea to buy the trilogy book afterall.

Now after watching this film I could not imagine any of these actors (who auditioned for the role) to be Edward:

Henry Cavill of the Tudors

or any of the following:

Hayden Christensen, Orlando Bloom and Gerard Way

No Waayyyyyy.....

I cunt imagine at all .... I think Edward is Robert P is perfect as Edward...

So please, please, please

BITE ME NAHHHHH !!!!

Like this - - - >

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please credit cecile zamora van straten for the first pic. thank you.

--chuvaness army

Gayzha said...

Hi Chuvaness Army

Done na! Thanks for reminding me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin