15 December 2008

BRIDGE ROAD SHOPPING DIARRHEA

The freak monsoon weather did not stop us from going around the shops last Sunday.

We were on a mission to find some glass framed doggie door which we need to install in the kitchen. As we are planning for a ten day holidays - we need to install this "door" pronto!

First stop was Bunnings - a newly opened branch in Hawthorn, has that metropolis touch. Compared to ginormous warehouses in the suburbs, this Bunnings near the city has made use of space ... and I liked the idea!

Well, almost everything house related you can buy/find in Bunnings - - - but we could not find the right one that we needed for our puppies!

We ended up just going around, familiarizing with new products here and there ... and I ended up buying some flowers and plants .... of course!

I love this (outdoors, pergola type) garden settings - and I wished we had a bigger backyard for this kind of stuff ... but i cannot exchange the proximity of where we are living now with a bigger backyard! And then N would like to buy a new Barbie set - We have two sets, which we seldom use, so I said no, no, no ..... but maybe I'd like the one below! Easy to clean!
And then, I found myself lost in the nursery section .... I have to get those pointsettias!!!! To brighten up my Christmas, a little bit more :) One of my friends had them last year and it is still surviving and now giving some more red leaves, and she just kept in the whole year inside her house .... So I hope I could do the same ...
Hmmm ... i fancy those blooming cactises - but I don't have enough space in my backyard!
I luv these new colored grasses ... easy to maintain and they give vibrant colors and depth to your garden... So I grabbed some of them!
But the tree that I really coveted ever since is this Red Japanese maple - they are quite expensive - for $100 I could buy four of them in the sunday market... which I intend to! Drool!
(We found the doggie door later in one of the pet shops .... )
Then, we walked along the further end of Bridge Road, and dropped by ADAIRs. Most of our linens and bedstuff are from this store, and I just love the quality and variety of their products.... Charotz... so I bought some really new and soft pillows, donna and other bed stuff!
I wished that I could maintain my bed like this all the time .... I love the white on white color scheme .... so clean and fresh ....
Nice table settings for Christmas.... simple and yet elegant.
And then we went inside another Chika Shop in Bridge Road. The shop assistant is soooo gay... he is sweating glitters, but he was sooo friendly too! and I like the collections and presentations of their products .... I wonder whether some of them are from the Philippines....
That glass gilded around with gray and black mother of pearl stuff is really fabulous and classy! I want to get one ...
I like this bed arrangements... very masculine looking! And I am thinking about those four posts ... hmmm...
These are very nice decors ... very zenlike, peaceful! hmmmm... It is Sunday indeed, and I think I am having hay fever !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin