06 December 2008

CRUSH 101: RYANN EGGOLD OF BH 01210

RYANN EGGOLD (as in his eggs are gold or his eggs are old?) - of Beverly Hills 90210, playing an English literature teacher
.
.
I know, he would not be that attractive to everyone ... but I found him really sexy!
.
Doesn't matter about this guy's funny surname - EGGOLD!
.
.
To me he is just really HOT, HOT, HOT, as in PEPPER HOT !!!
.
.
Well, look at his eyes ..
.
And look straight again in his eyes...
.
.

and again...

Now look at his pose...

I find his hands in the pockets pose really sexy!

Something about Ryan... (ohh, I hate that name !)

I think the x factor is in this guy's sexy eyes .... what do you think?
.
.
???
my heart just melts!
.
.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiieeeiiiii @@@@ ###

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i definitely agree. It's his eyes...

... said...

He looks odd but sexy. He's not my cup of tea though.
Char!

Nagmamaganda lang ate jase. hihihi. Masarap siya in fairness. Would'nt mind sleeping with him. lol

Gayzha said...

@ DUKE

Thanks Duke... O diva, we have the same taste in men.... your hubby is HOT too !!! And your baby is sooo cute!

@ MEL

Hi Mel, o divahhh!!! Mrs Beckham now Pattinson! I still have to watch The Twilight to have a crush on this guy! Is he really that HOT???? Would I scream ???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin