23 April 2009

THAT POSE ....???

.
.
Everyone's into modelling mayhem - and the virus is getting
everyone into fashionizing ... and so
it wouldn't be a big suprise at all if I did this POSE (without even knowing it!) ,
as featured by Kawadjan in Thailand,
only a few months back ....
for a mowdelling ek-ek in Melbourne !!!

And I did not even have my pink blushed on ... (I have to rush at lunchtime to my drag queen photographer and climbed upto nine floor to get this required shoot

on top of one of the buildings in the CBD) ...
.... just me and Sasha fierce!

(FYI ... My photographer, needs more practice though - but with my photo his portfolio surely beefs up! Thanks for TFCD - and that's not an acro for transexual crossdresser!!!) XOXO

I know you LOVE ME !!!

3 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

As in. Supermodel of the Drag World ito! Fierce!

Anonymous said...

dahlin,

it looks photoshopped. but if it's real you should have opted for a slouch pose rather than the tummy out one. it would be more noveaux and less classical.

I looooveee the sasha fierceness in it though! and the outfit is divine.

you beat jezebel and kawadjan re: fierce factor .

- model mayhemite

Dawn Selya said...

Oh I do.. so modelesque! Australia's Next Top Model?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin