03 April 2009

I MISS MYSELF, REAL BLOGGING, ETC AND LTE CHURVA!

I miss the adrenaline rush! . When I started blogging a few years ago, my creative juices were pouring out like ripe lemon. . As in doing anything new for the first time - like reading a book that excites you, or having a new bf, etc - - - blogging wuzzz the "IT" thing! . I could not get myself off the computer! . But the interest wanes at time went by ... and you find it a bit of a challenge to keep the fire in your posts going. . Obviously, most of the blogs that we love before are now goneeee or what? . My posts are also becoming very uninterestingly stale, generic, and sometimes just echoing those of others ... not reflective of my inner thoughts, real experiences etc. . Why? . It is supposed to be the place where I could be the most honest to myself. Some sort of a diary - that I could re-read and return to in the future .... But time and everything in between somehow lead you astray from what blogging is supposed to be - I mean, in your personal reasons! . I found blogging to be enervating. . It keeps me sane and insane at the same time. . It has became the mirror and memory keeper of things I have gone through - like becoming a drag queen, for instance. I started it while blogging and blogging has even fueled me to do more drag. How can one obssession fuel another one, like this? . Years and years from now, I would sit down and read through all my posts - and surely I would find things assuming, pretentious, yukk, creepy and downright corny! But some of it would be real me! . Too much of it becomes an obssession, mirroring my insecure self. . On the other hand, blogging allows you to connect with bloggers of the same feather - kindred spirits, of that kind .... with similar conditions, sickness, obssession, etc. Friendship may blossom and come to a fruition... But as with all things - nothing lasts forever! . And so with friends that you met through blogging.... I wonder where they are now? Last one to go is the Las Tres Estrellas? Has it become a private blog now? Does anyone know? Or did I miss something important? . Advise me ....

8 comments:

Herbs D. said...

oh my. i get these feelings to. don't worry. just keep on writing new ones again-you'll eventually have new fab friends in the long run :)

*HUGS*

Lyka Bergen said...

Hey girl! We are back! Ano ka ba? Go lang ng go bakla!

Ang connection na maidudulot ng blogging, venga! From experience, we gained friends all over. As in!

Kaya, Go lang ng go!

... said...

Ate Jase, I agree.

I miss them too, parang nauuso na ang blog leave. Tsk

Nasa bakasyon pa yata ang LTE kaya wala pang update.. Let's just wait and see.

Meanwhile, padayon lang sa pag-uswag. Hihi

Dawn Selya said...

You'll get the mojo back girl... it's just writer's block. Later on, you'll find yourself tapping on the keyboard relentlessly writing a lot of interesting stories about you, life, love, sex, and everything under the sun...

Gayzha said...

@ HERBS

Hugs.. too

@ LYKA
OMG!!! Kala ko kasi nag close down na ang shop mo! Di kasi ako makapasok! Anyway, hugs ang welcum back!

@ MEL
Padayon tuod sa pag-uswag! Ha,ha,ha...

@ DAWN
Yeah, we always get this block once in a while.... thanks we have each other for support!

Yffar (^^,) said...

please vote for this blog for the Rainbow Blog of the Week for Week 7 by visiting this link: http://www.rainbowbloggers.com

Ron Rajiv said...

just droppin by..

karmi said...

don't worry too much. i myself love to come here to see what's up with you. take care!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin