23 May 2006

BLOGGER ME MORE

Hi everyone. After almost three weeks of hybernation, here I am again. So many reasons, I have not updated my blog. I was unispired at first, could not think of anything interesting to write about...and then all of sudden I could not post anything on my blog as the blogger placed a stop on my account - as they thought my account was a spam! I could not believe it. Well, anyway, after one week of waiting, (they have to review my blog to ascertain its authencity and not just being fabricated by a program), I got an email that I could post again. But then, I am out of topic again!

1 comment:

duke said...

welcome back!

I visited your blog before and it looked like a site for spam. It had a loooong list of insurance sites and all your entries were gone.

I'm happy to find your blog again. good luck on the ongoing renovation and repairs of your house1

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin