26 October 2005

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW

When I have a gloomy mind, I see all the misery and suffering in life and the ugliness of it all, but when I see the world with a happy heart, everything seems to be beautiful and sunny and bright. Today, I see the world in the eyes of a child, especially from the point of view of my niece Natasha. “Days are filled with opportunities to play with friends – just running around, touching everything, from one toy to another, beautiful things in the house and in the garden and in school. Running, jumping, walking, sitting, smiling, laughing, giggling, asking different questions, running again. Drawing and using different colored pencils are a favourite. And so with the tele, picture books, the ponies, Bratz dolls, and the goldfish in the aquarium. Not very much with food – but sweet things like lollies and chocolates make the day somewhat special. And mum being always there is the best in the world! What more can I ask but to sleep with my favourite Rainbow (pony) at night!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off topic: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Gayzha said...

Ayyy oo nga pala... Happy Halloween.... anong trick and treat ko?

duke said...

You have a favourite Rainbow pony? Is that Starlite from Rainbow Brite? How cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin