13 July 2009

TSENILAS NG BUHAY KO ...

I've never really really liked Regine Velasquez .... But yesterday since the weather was really cold and windy, I sat at the kitchen and channeled on TFC's old movie, rediscovering some of these things.
.
I decided to watch this very long movie "Ikaw Lamang Hanggang Ngayon (2002)", habang nag-gagansilyo at nag-mamanicure ang lolah nyo!
.
Remember ko tuloy yung mga lazy Sunday afternoons sa bahay years ago, when I was still very young, innocent and virgin, and we were eating "binignit", while we were doing almirol and ironing and doing all these gurly stuff ... hmmp! Miss ko talaga those gud old days ....
.
Pero magaling pala talaga ang Regina! Vote ko naa shaaa! And wiz ko ever realize na before her kasikatan galore, she was dyslexic and duling pa ang lolah nyo, ini-airbrush lang sa fotos .... wow! Talking about "personal development" and rising up to the top! ... Pang slumdog millionaire ang story ng gagah!
. Back to to mowvie... And kahit na overused na ang mga love story na toh and very standard pinoys ang characters and script, i found some of the lines and eksena (scenes) very original and meaningful kahit na corny or baduy, like when she was writing on the wooden seat using tinidor the words -"Malungkot ang Buhay Ko" .... and then later on Richard found it and answered back - "BAKIT?".... that was really delivered right to the core of my being, hu,hu,hu .... The Tsenilas parody - comparing a wife to the lowly tsinelas that you wear always as pambahay since they are sooo comfy - made me smile ... Candy Pangilinan is really mataray, hate ko sha talagah huh!
.
But Regina can really act - maybe because of her very rich experience growin up in Leyte and the provinces. The down-to-earthness that we can all relate to - even the way she uses her eyes. There are clips in youtube but cannot be embedded ... sayang, but you can go and check if ever di nyo pa napanuod itoh!
. As your lolah ingrata said above "Sometime YOU HAVE TO BE CORNY ... TO BE TRUE!" True talagah! . . .

5 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Regine is not Corneh. She's really good. But i dont lyk the songs she sings. And the movie she makes. Simple as that.

Gayzha said...

Hi Lyka... basta, I lab Regine V. She is my current idol. Sige Charize ka na lang! If you still read this one, can you please help me how to add - music gadget - i cannot find the one like yours in the choices .... so if you can give me details etc. please.... salamat...

Anonymous said...

Regine is okay in my book. When I was a little gay I used to sing her songs at school lol!

karmi said...

I'm feeling blue and this post made me smile.

Gayzha said...

Hi Karmi.... that's good to know. At least I made someone happy with this post... :) Hope you feeling better soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin