10 June 2009

WINTER, SWINE FLU AND COMING OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD ...

(Adam Lambert as a Hot Drag Queen!)

FIRST, winter has finally set in quick in Melbourne and for the past week, my body, mind and spirit were ushered into this strange cold and miserable weather condition. And so my meager activities were beginning to dwindle further into the confines of the four corners of our adequately heated abode with my hubby and two puppy children ...

Happily, I finished my weekend short course in Fashion and Wedding make up in Swinburne Uni ... hmmm, it was fun with the girls, i tell yah .... and yesterday the news that Swine Flu virus in Victoria reached a thousand infections and suggest a worldwide pandemic ... flashed/erupted like the cold fog that continuously engulfs the city .... people began to panic! I was not humored when I saw this young and chubby porcine like Chinese girl in the mall wearing a white mask. I started seeing a B-grade horror cum cartoon movie! Oink! Oink! . Last week, I felt like not feeling very well and I was caught by our manager sneezing and wiping my colds due to allergy ... I was immediately sent home to see my doctor which diagnosed me with just the common colds and flu going around the CBD! But the doctor, as with all the others, was alarmed enough, I did not even have to book to see him. I could have been the 1000 and one H1 victim of the growing list. (Knocks on wood!) And seriously, the office staff were issued with hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial alcohol based lotion in addition to the emails of safety and precautions re Swine Flu .... as if nothing could be worse than it, including the technical recession of Australia! . But I really don't see any cause to panic. Just like the recession, I think we are adequately equipped to face these waves, and ride through with it unscathed. . Announcing to the whole world that you are gay - when at first you established a straight celebrity personality - could be news years ago! But when, you are transparently gay - I do not think there is a need to officially proclaim. Everyone would just assume or would ask - if it is their business to know, but if not, it does not really matter at all. Being gay is just a part of your personality - just like having black hair or pair of blue eyes! Yes, honey, you are born with it! . I have not really verbally announced to all my family and friends that I am a flaming G-A-Y! I just do not think at this time - there is a pressing need to! . XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin