11 June 2009

FRUIT INSPIRED MAKEUP

Ohhh yes, just for the fun and my growing obssession with MAKE UP, I am working towards becoming a MAKE UP artist .... Yes! Adjunct to my drag artistry... And getting my certificate for a short course, is just the start of it.... I even scored a part time weekend job in one of the mineral make up counters in the CBD. I really luv, luv every minute of it .... and I even went further by dressing as a girl! Except for my voice, I could really pass up as a woman of 25 - and that's what my clients guessed my age is! Not bad for a woman of substance! XOXO

4 comments:

kawadjan said...

How dare they assume you're 25! You're more of 22, noh. :-)

Good luck sa panigabong bullet point sa yong mahabang resume. You better werq!

Lyka Bergen said...

good luck! pero anong klase ka? Fashion? Theatrical? or Special effects?

Dawn Selya said...

This is just fabulous!

Gayzha said...

@ Kawadjan
Tama ka jan sister... they just assume too much kasihhhhh! I think with my smoky eyes, I really look more mature...ching!

@ LYKA
Zalamat teng, I'm into all of it darling...with specialty on FASHION and DRAG/THEATRICAL MAKEUP... chozzz.

@ DAWN
Thanks darling...you are more fabulous than ever!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin