01 June 2011

CUM FLY WITH ME ...

Wahahahahahahah... wahahahahahaha!!! My houseband and three puppy dogs think I've gone bonkers when I could not stop laughing, screaming, and pounding down the floors as I was crying while watching this new series. Yes, I know, its all late here in Melbourne but Come Fly With Me (Matt Lucas and David Williams) has just graced the Oz television and I am waiting come hell or high winters just to watch this my new favorite show !!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
Relate na relate ako sa dalawang badetch na tosh, kasih naman sa mga smiles pa lang nila talagang nakakatawa nahhhhh !!! And the characterization are really internalized to death even with their eyes, mouth and hand movements ... kainez kamatiz talaga... !!!
Forget na the spirit of racism, stereotyping or shall we say individualism kasih naman, if you cum to think about it, talagang nakakatawa naman talaga ... from a different point of view. But for these reasons, this show is only shown in major cities and not in rural australia where the television networks fear people might get offended raw !!! OMG !!! Kasih nga the Indian population is growing nahhh and they have really made fun of this friendly people in these episodes, kainez :)
Super sireyna talaga ang dating ... hahahahahahaha!!! At least I got this show to raise my libido while wrestling with this horrendous winter, hahahahahahaha !!!! It's soooo appropriate no, since I am also really into my travelling research mood :) Kainezzzzz... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin