05 May 2011

BLOG ADDICTION !!!

If it is an addiction then, I was having an ultra long withdrawal from blogging! Or was I just super busy with life/work/drag, or facebook ... or was I simply lazy. or All of the above? I think LAZY, more than anything else. But blogging has not really lost its magic on me. I have been reading a lot of old time favorite blogs - gay or not ... and by just reading and following them, you get to know more of another life and another experience. Just knowing what is happening with your favorite blogger is camp enough !!! A little bit of gossip, or news, can give a three minute excitement in ones all too boring existenze :) And facebook is the worst caterer of fleeting and shallow joy :) I wish I have a personal secretary or a better still a multiple personality (just like the movie duplicity) who could update my blog at least once a week ... but then the act of writing and typing your thoughts and publish it on the net for anyone to read is an act of self gratification on a very personal level - that one cannot simply assign it to someone else other than your self. On the other hand, reading another blog is like reading a comic book - you get easily amused and get addicted to it or to the blogger. Or simply to pass time ... Writing or blogging has that reflective element that forces you to purge your thoughts and emotions - - which is hard to do in facebook. It creates deeper connections among bloggers and readers. Reading and following a favorite blog - - - can become an addiction. Writing a blog and getting some reaction on it can be rewarding and therefore also become a constant source of happiness or excitement! Hey, what am talking about ???? I just would like to start blogging again, and I don't know where to start :) So here it is .... MS GAY & TS 2011 was a bit of a disaster for me :) honestly, maybe that is the reason why I need to return to blogging :)

1 comment:

Lyka Bergen said...

I agree girl... i still read blogs but i dont have that much enthusiasm to maintain one like before. Ano sa tingin mo ang nagyari?

Missya too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin