07 May 2010

DREAMS : DEAD OR ALIVE ?

There are so many songs, books, poems and thoughts about dreams ....
.
It is part of life that is real and yet unreal at the same time ... Dreams. Mystical. Whimsical. Economical (in the sense that they are free!)... Yes, as with everyone I know, I dream a lot. Dreams that make you feel depressed, homesick, happy or excited. Some are really funny and out of this world - combining reality and your innermost wishes and fears and fantasies ...
.
The other night I dreamed about close relatives - Lolos and Lolas, aunties and uncles, and other people that are already gone. My memories of them are when they were still alive since I have not seen them dead or was there when they were gone. So in my mind, they are still alive. And sometimes, when I asked my mama about them - I am told that they already passed away ... a year or so ago, and yet i can't remember.
.
In my dream, me and my sisters were preparing a big party in our home - and these relatives arrived together in a big bus or hilux .... I realized in my dream that they were all now dead! and then I woke up ....
.
The following day, I was informed that one of our aunties passed away - at the same time when I was dreaming ....
.
Anyway, talking about dreams that are constant wishes ... this is one I specially prepared for you and to the world out there ....
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
(a.k.a Susan Boyle)

When hope was high

(very high indeed ... I thought I could be Ms Universe :))

And life worth living

I dreamed that love would never die

( but it always dies its natural death anyway ...)

I dreamed that God would be forgiving

(for all my sins, transgressions, pride, envy, etc.)

Then I was young and unafraid

(and thought that I would be forever..)

And dreams were made and used and wasted There was no ransom to be paid No song unsung, no wine untasted

(change the wine to men ...) ...

.

.

But the TIGERS come at nightwith their voices soft as thunder

.

. As they turn your hopes apart

As they turn your dreams to SHAME...

(hu,hu,hu.... i lost my wallet kasih)

.

I have a dream that life would be so different from the hell I'm livin...

( oh yeahhh... !)

.

So different from what it seemed

Now life has killed the dream I dreamed ..

(charottzz!!!)

-------------

(what's your dreams.... ???)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin