17 May 2010

A GIRL ON A MISSION

Hi, my name is Salamander, a math genius and a professional internet hacker! I am hired by Jayse to find his next home .... honestly, this mission is very challenging as this bitch has so many conditions to be be met! There is a current dearth of supply for high quality and character based houses in Melbourne at the moment. So I am working 24.6.7 !!!

I was discovered in a book that the bitch picked up for a week's read from the public library ... she first met the Girl who played with fire and now she wants to meet the Girl with the dragon tattoo.... I am the girl with a mission, so at the moment she is working with me!

Anyway, just a quick one... see yah soon.. and good luck to me in my mission!

Vavuhhhhhhska !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin