12 June 2009

VITAMINS AND MINERAL MAKE UP GIRL !!!

Ha,ha,ha.... I found a new field to play and explore! After finishing my short course in Make Up - I applied for over the counter part time jobs and by pure luck I got scheduled. But I wanted to create a new personality - so I tried to came out as a girl or as a TG. I did have the balls and had so much balls to appear like this in general public for one day - pure daylight, and sold over $500 makeup with minimal training. It was hard and daunting at first - but it is worth it!
Some people had second glances and wondering if I was really a gurl! Mind you, I saw one of my office mates from a distance and I quickly changed my view, just in case - luckily, she did not recognize me at all. Ha,ha,ha! But looking at that photo again above, which was taken before we started working .... I was sooo hysterical ... since it now reminds of DAWN FRENCH - my favorite Brit Comedian ... Chubby me.... siguro ilang kainan na lang and then I would exactly look like her na! Waaaaaaa .... We even have the same evil smile/smirk! But I luv her! She's sooo funny!
Anyway, holding my hands, it is just pure guts and lots of theatrics will do in this field!
Now, if I could only really mimic a girl's voice! How do you do that???
Hopefully - this weekend, I am redoing it again!
For beauty's sake pray for me, please!
XOXO

2 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Ang ganda ng bruha! Oh yeah we will pray for ur make-up success!

karmi said...

It sounds like you're having fun. I'm jealous. I've always wanted to take makeup lessons but never got around to actually doing it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin