18 February 2009

LIFE'S A BITCH !!!

According to Lola Madonna, who is a certified proud BITCH, LIFE is a MYSTERY!
.
But with what we go through with LIFE, it is more of a BITCH than anything!
.
Now adding the two together- we get LIFE IS A MYSTERIOUS BITCH!
.
But with that photo above, who is the BETTER bitch - LIFE or MADONNA?
.
.
I've just learned that one of my numerous cousins, died of a heart attack at the age of 37, yesterday. At the prime of his life, leaving a widow and three children. I was totally shocked! Only three days ago, that dead-now cousin, carried one of my uncles to the hospital. My uncle was saved. He escaped death by just an inch. But the grim reaper took the saviour, in the end.
.
With the ongoing bushfires in Victoria - the Grim Reaper harvested almost 200 lives, and destroyed more ...
.
But all around the world, people are constantly suffering, dying every minute ....
.
And all we could do is watch, shed a tear and maybe bitch a little bit ... more
.
DEFIANTLY. And maybe through sheer inanity of it all, we gain just a little bit of power over LIFE, in aging, in being sick, in dying .... and posing like MADONNA, like there is no tomorrow... above!
.
Yes, I think MADONNA is winning, afterall she is a certified BITCH !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life's indeed a bitch. Reality is harsh but whatever it is we still have to be bitches to endure whatever comes!

(:

Gayzha said...

Hi Kyels....

Yes it is ... and then we have to be bitcher (is that right) in order to edge a little bit more...

Hope you are okay...

Thanks for answering in facebook...i will visit your blog now!

Anonymous said...

Ate, do you still update the WordPress blog of yours?

(:

By the way, I did win in the contest po and the planner will be out in March. Thanks for asking and also the vote!

Gayzha said...

Congratulations for winning!!!! I'm proud of you. Mwahhhh!!!

Yes, Kyels, I try to update my wordpress since I could not move all its contents here in blogger...

karmi said...

Hello Jase. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. To die at 37 is too tragic for words. Take care. I don't know about you, but bitching can be so tiring.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin