24 February 2009

HOMO LOVING SONS OF THE GUNS ....

OSCARS. I am not really a fanatic Oscars follower (I used to be), but last night I was amazed by the ceremonies. . Luckily we stumbled on the it last night being a late telecast, after watching Desperate Housewife and Brothers and Sisters (which I found really cruisy nowadays!). I love, love Sean Penn's statement about Human Rights, in relation to winning Best Actor in the film Milk. I thought that after reading his thank you list, he would not say anything more aside from that funny "homo-loving sons of the guns..." statement. I wished he would have and he did! It drove massive reaction but I still sense tinges of homophobia even in this very gay film industry! . I think Kate Winslet really deserves her Oscars! Hugh Jackman was entertaining but a bit cheezy! I'm really beginning to really dislike Brangelina! Remarks of the night by Anthony Hopkins (?) "... To be great being an actor, but also as a human being!" RECONCILIATIONS. Last Saturday was really magical. I don't know what was going on but I reconciled with some of my friends with whom I had some misgivings or misunderstanding in the past! And just in one day. We hugged. We talked about our lives and filled up the gaps. And I thought ... three monkeys?

1 comment:

Rainbow Bloggers Philippines said...

Cast your nomination for the Rainbow Blog of the Week. By visiting this link:
http://www.rainbowbloggers.com/2009/02/rainbow-blog-of-week.html

You can nominate your friend’s blog and even your own blog.

-RBP Membership and Publicity
http://www.rainbowbloggers.com
“We are more than yellow pages”

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin