09 June 2010

BAYOTIFUL GURL ....

a long long time ago, i heard this song over and over again ... and that was when I was still naka-veil na vaklah. Yung mga boys who made fun of moi, managed to sing this song whenever I pass by, di lang nila alam na di naman ako naiimbyerna or nagagalit, because in fact even then I was and I am a beautiful GIRL... DIVA?

. . . They say nuthing beats the original, true, as in fairness naman to Christian's version... I still love Jose Mari Chan's. Plus ang dami pang bayotiful gurls sa video nya including Tetchie - - ha,ha,ha, nakakatakot naman ang fotoh nya ha! Nostalgic ba?

2 comments:

... said...

Ay hindi ko inabutan ang original version Ate Jase. Hahaha

Super love Jose Mari Chan's video. A gathering of the Philippines' most beautiful girls indeed.

Lyka Bergen said...

So Baduy ha! (Chariiing lang! LOL)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin