19 April 2010

TRUE LOVE

True love, loyalty, companionship and that peaceful uncomplicated relationship between a man and his pet dog - sometimes surpasses human relationships. Hachiko - a Dog's Story, is another dimension of LOVE that is unconditional and being as such is beautiful forever. I have now three loves of my life - Raffy, Skippy and Jai-jai. Raffy and Skippy are my first son and daughter and Jai-jay is recently adopted. I cried naturally. There is that beautiful fountain of emotions, knowing that you have a deep meaniful connection with your puppies. Just looking at their eyes .... I thank God for giving me these wonderful angels of love.

4 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Bestiality? Chows!

Gayzha said...

Maghunos dila ka neng!

Dawn Selya said...

sweet! you have great capacity to give love girl!

Gayzha said...

Hey Dawn... thanks and you too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin