31 August 2009

HAPPINESS IN PROGRESS

Apparently, Anthony will be one of the top three designers this year and who knows he might get the crown as Miss Project Runway Australia! I'll be delighted! And just like everything in my life these days, this too is still in progress! Tonight is the night! I am just dead tired with all the renovations we are doing in the house - top to bottom! Can you believe it? And all the stuff we have to get rid of to give space to the rooms! Anyway, we are still on the painting stage. Done the re-carpeting, garden re-paving cementing, etc... and deconstruction works.... I don't have a resting place for my drag outfits and paraphernalias! Kever! I will post some photos soon!

1 comment:

Lyka Bergen said...

He has edge! But William might get it! (Or maybe Lauren?)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin