28 November 2008

BACK TO BLOGGER

Well nothing exciting is really happening in my life right now - so I am creating some havoc, and create a pseudo make over ... so to speak!
I have just decided to go back and revived by old blogger account - THIS!
Well, with all these new gimickries with google and blogger happening, I would certainly be entertained and thus happier "blogging back in blogger". The only thing I will miss in wordpress are the categories and the cut and paste functions in posting and it's ads free! The layout facilities here have improved gazillion since I started almost five years ago! I'm sooo inggit with the updated links on the sidebar :) I want it so badly!
It is a bit hard to move all my posts back to blogger though (harder than moving to another house or apartment!), so for the meantime, I am just leaving them in wordpress, until blogger finds a way!
Some of my older posts are (still) already here in blogspot.
So ... without further ado,
My NEW ADDRESS:
Can you please update your links please :)
Zhalamat Foh ....
Thank you very much ...
Mwah, mwah !
and
Kunichieawa-wa !!!

6 comments:

Kiks said...

i am looking at your blog and i checked out manila style and i suddenly wondered, how come manila's fashion isn't really as riveting and exciting.

is fashion truly for the elite?

(sorry for this weird opening for a comment.)

Gayzha said...

Hi Kiks

You are the first to arrive in my blogger blog!

Congratulations ... :)

Your next challenge: TO WRITE ABOUT SEX in the next 7 days!

Arvedezinnsss!

Lyka Bergen said...

alek wek is stunning at 12. not all 'old' stuff are considered classic. but this old blog is.

Kiks said...

yeeeey.

for that, i am willing to take the next challenge.

by the way, do i have to experience it first before i can write about it?

(dumdidumdidum...)

i love the new blog. :D

Anonymous said...

oh my! I am also contemplating on moving back to blogger.

will update my link :)

happy holidays!

Gayzha said...

Hi Duke

Yeah.... I think we should go back to Bloggers, where we started it all! Seeyah here!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin