15 October 2009

WHAT COULD HAVE BEENS

.
Kakunti lang naman ang mga regrets ko so far. Dahil sa facebook connection kasi, you are found by long lost friends and then the past comes hitting you back like a dam (girl) interrupted.!
.
When you create an account with your real name or identity you are most likely to be found and that's when "real" problem begins.
.
Just like two days ago. A classmate during my first year in college became a close buddy for one semester and then he was gone. It is only after more than a century - that our paths crossed again - via fb. He said that he went back to our place a few years back and tried to find me. (Sweet! - that's not his photo above by the way!)
.
And then it dawned on me (right at that very moment when we were exchanging thoughts and emotions) that I had feelings for him - more than friendship - or had a crush on him (before) but did not realized or entertained (that feeling) until now !!!
.
We were government scholars kasi - so we stayed in the same dormitory, dined together, and went to the same classes - in a very far-away sentimental location. First time we were away from our families - so we bonded like snails or frogs. Our personalities that time were vrey naive to the world - more of like seminarians - or likely going to be priests - straightforward and dedicated students talaga. And then, I moved to another university and he followed after one year. But then all of a sudden, he was missing in action. People were saying he went to the mountains with the rebels.
.
When he was gone though, I totally forgot about him, as I was fully focused on my studies.
.
Until two days ago.
.
He remembered me as I was - a "diligent student" raw. And then all of a sudden I came out to him. At first he was shocked! As he could not imagine me raw being "like" this. I teased and exaggerated on my trannie-formation. I told him I am now fully transformed into a girl with proper boobs and that and that. And even sent him photos to prove.
.
And all of a sudden he said: "Can I f**k you now?"
.
That's when I was totally shocked in return.
. (remember ko tuloy Billy Elliot movie!)

3 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Maganda ka na kasi ngayon! Winner!

burrito said...

for old time's sake, why not? chos!

Gayzha said...

Hi Lyka

Kababayan mo ata sha sa Ilo-ilo!

@ Burrito

Why not nga???!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin